I’m turning 50 this week and as a little gift to myself, I decided to take the week off. I’m not much into birthdays but they do serve as a nice reminder to step back and take a look around.
- Just over 4,500 posts have been published.
- I was 32 when this blog was launched.
- Adaptistration has spawned four spinoff sites:
- Who’s Minding The Score? a cartoon about orchestra life.
- Counting The Costs, career cost ownership for orchestra string musicians.
- Take A Friend to The Orchestra resource site.
- The Adaptistration Store, where readers can leave a coffee tip or purchase Orchestra 990s going back as far as 1999/20 season.
And just be cause I’m taking the week off doesn’t mean I’ll be idle. Quite the contrary. I’ll be busy preparing this year’s Orchestra Compensation Reports which will be published June 14-18. In the meantime, if anything big happens over the week, I’ll be sure to pop back in.