Although 2009 has endured its fair share of economic downturn related turmoil, traffic and interactivity at Adaptistration have never been better. Today marks Adaptistration’s sixth anniversary and after more than 1,600 posts and 2,000 comments, blogging is more fun and relevant than ever…
Here’s a quick overview of events since the last anniversary:
New for 2009…
- Adaptistration launched a Twitter account.
- The Orchestra Financial Reports resource list was added to the Resource section.
- The print publications for the website reviews and compensation reports found a new online home at Adaptistration Premium.
- Guest authors Christopher Blair and Curt Long.
- The Cultural Confidence Indicator kept tack of current sentiment and outlook after the onset of the economic downturn.
- The Orchestra Website Reviews generated 30% more traffic than all previous years!
- Take A Friend To Orchestra (TAFTO) month was bigger than ever with Matthew Guerrieri’s contribution reaching an all time high traffic record for the annual series.
- Twitter and Facebook provided more than twice as many incoming readers compared to 2008.
- Weekly email subscribers topper 500
Most popular articles/series for 2009…
- The Trouble With Balanced Budget Requirements
- The Orchestra Website Reviews
- Take a Friend To Orchestra (TAFTO) month
- Orchestra Compensation Reports
- When It Rains, It Pours
- Bad Stuff In Phoenix Indeed
Blogging remains a wonderfully fulfilling endeavor but it is all pointless without readers so thanks to everyone who reads, comments, and stays in touch with email messages!