Have you stopped by Adaptistration Jobs lately? If not, you’re missing out on a huge number of recent listings throughout ten different states; full time, part time, internships positions in everything from exec admin, artistic, marketing, development, ops, and more.
- Director of Artistic Operations & Administration Hartford Symphony Orchestra – Hartford, CT
- Artistic Operations Coordinator The Florida Orchestra – Tampa Bay – St. Petersburg, FL
- Director of Development West Michigan Symphony – Muskegon, MI
- Youth Orchestra LA (YOLA) Conductor Los Angeles Philharmonic – Los Angeles, CA
- Senior Director of Individual Giving The Philadelphia Orchestra – Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Office Manager Grand Teton Music Festival – Jackson, WY
- Sales Associate – Box Office St. Louis Symphony – St. Louis, Missouri
- Orchestra Operations Manager Los Angeles Philharmonic – Los Angeles, CA
- Manager of Volunteer and Friends Development St. Louis Symphony – St. Louis, Missouri
- Director of Retail Services Los Angeles Philharmonic – Los Angeles, CA
- Collaborative Learning Director The Philadelphia Orchestra – Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Director of Development Chicago Opera Theater (COT) – Chicago, IL
- Vice President & Chief Operating Officer Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra – Milwaukee, WI
- Education and Community Outreach Manager Palm Beach Opera – West Palm Beach, Florida
- External Affairs Intern (unpaid) St. Louis Symphony – St. Louis, Missouri
- Vice President of Marketing Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra – Fort Worth, Texas
- Director of Marketing St. Louis Symphony – St. Louis, Missouri
You probably already know that posting a job opening, searching listings, and application details are free for everyone, all the time, but did you know just how much other outlets are charging to post your opening?
Prepare to be shocked.
Check out how the other orchestra/opera admin job boards compare and why Adaptistration Jobs is all that and a bag of chips when it comes to getting your openings in front of the eyes of desirable candidates. Remember, it’s not just about the quantity of eyeballs out there but the quality.