There’s no greater compliment than a steadily increasing readership and to that end, there doesn’t seem to be any ceiling to my needing to thank each and every reader for finding Adaptistration worth visiting, sharing, and discussing on such a regular basis. In fact, traffic is so good it’s having a tangible impact on monthly hosting charges so as a result, think of today’s post is a mini-support drive.
Rest assured, this is only going to happen for one day but since I have your attention consider the following:
- Adaptistration has always been free and I foresee a zombie apocalypse happening before that changes; nonetheless, there are very real costs involved so if you’ve found Adaptistration to be useful, engaging, or maddening (but you like that sort of thing), then consider chipping in to help offset the costs that keep the pages loading at snappy rates and 404 errors at arm’s length.
- To those of you who regularly contribute to the Keep Adaptistration Caffeinated! fund, you’ve paid forward. I don’t even want you to chip in via today’s appeal. You’re already awesome. Don’t ever change.
- Have you ever used something from Adaptistration to look good in front of your friends? Did you use some data here to look like something other than an out of touch dolt to your colleagues or boss? If so, then I’m sure there’s no need to ratchet up the guilt trip but you know…
- Where else are you going to find this much in-depth daily coverage on such a broad spectrum of topics within such a tightly defined niche market?
- In an age of increasingly partisan voices, isn’t is comforting to know that Adaptistration remains a reliable and balanced voice of reason?
So no pressure, but you’ll have my heartfelt thanks for chipping in today via Adaptistration’s Caffeine Fund.Support Adaptistration
Urban chic, hipster cool, or everyday practical, Adaptistration is the one place that brings everyone together for intelligent cultural discourse.