I am happy to report that Season 2 for Shop Talk is officially in production! We have several episodes scheduled and one of the first will include the most comprehensive collection of stakeholders in a single discussion talking about the process that ultimately produced their side letter for maintaining artistic activity over the pandemic. It’s going to be a fabulous discussion.
Here are some additional topics you can look forward to:
- Job Satisfaction (musicians and staff)
- What audiences really think about the concert experience
- Music Director compensation?
- Dress code intervention
- Cost of ownership
- The caste system (you know what I’m talking about)
- What are we doing better since the pandemic?
As always, I’m curious to know more about what you would like to hear more about and who you would like to see on the guest list.