I’m heading out to the Grand Teton Music Festival (web) this week and I’m pleased to announce that we have a fantastic lineup of guest bloggers on deck to fill in the gaps while I’m away. We’ve got a diverse cross section of individuals throughout the field and each one is tackling a heavy-duty topic, no puff pieces here…
- Acoustician Chris Blair is talking to himself; no, wait, he’s talking to me,
- Professor Mark Clague engages in some heavy thinking,
- AFM negotiator Nathan Kahn has something you need to know about the negotiations,
- Alabama Symphony executive director Curt Long is back to set us straight about “the model,” and
- Symphonic Voyages president Eric Stassen will examine self inflicted bias within the business.
Not bad, eh? I’m not going to share the publication list, you’re just going to have to come back each day and see for yourself!
Lastly, the industrial spies have been hard at work and a downloadable version of the eyes-only Venture product info and FAQ document used in last week’s Springfield pre-release demo got posted on Venture’s website.