If you’ve ever wondered what the voice behind Adaptistration sounds like, you’ll get to satisfy your curiosity today. I’ll be an on-air guest at WNYC today, here’s the details:
- Tuesday, October 26th from 2:00PM – 3:00PM ET.
- WNYC’s Soundcheck hosted by John Schaefer
Topics of discussion:
- Inderal use among musicians via an article I wrote published at The Partial Observer
- Orchestra Website Review (time pending)
How can I listen?
- If you’re in the New York city area, turn your radio dial to FM93.9 or AM820.
- If you don’t live in the NYC area, you can still listen to the live program online at WNYC’s website.
- If you can’t listen to the live broadcast, WNYC will make the entire program available on the Soundcheck archive.
Can I participate?
- Absolutely. The program will be accepting callers at 212-227-7606 however it’s important that people know only to call in during the show (2:00PM-3:00PM ET) – that number will be used by WNYC’s other shows earlier in the day. Don’t forget to make the proper time adjustments if you don’t live in Eastern Time.
I hope anyone with an opinion will take the time to call in, there’s bound to be just about as many point of view regarding the Inderal use among musicians as there are musicians out there. It promises be a lively show.