I am thrilled to see how quick resume submissions are coming in for the new candidate database at Arts Admin Jobs. I was expecting it to take two-three weeks but at this rate, we could reach the goal by the end of week one!
Employers: Get On The Launch List
In order to access this talent, employers will need an annual subscription, which go on sale once we cross the launch goal. As of now, we have 23 employers registered for the launch notice. Signing up to get on that launch list and you’ll also get a special discount code for early subscribers. Your membership provides:
- Get instant access to the only dedicated database of top arts admin talent.
- One affordable annual fee provides access to the entire database, including candidate resumes and contact information.
- Search through a pool of highly qualified candidates, filter by experience, skills, willingness to relocate or work remote, languages spoken, and more.
- Get a clear understanding of what candidates are looking for in their next position.
I’ve added a few special features I know arts orgs will benefit from but aren’t available at any other jobs board or candidate database:
- A special Freelance feature where you can identify admins open to working as a hired gun for temporary and short-term projects regardless of their current employment status.
- Find candidates that are ready to interview and those who have positions but are open to offers.
- A short statement describing what the candidate is looking for in a new position. As an aside, I’ve been blown away by the way candidates are using this feature!
The goal is to make it easier for employers of all budget size to find and invite talent to apply for openings.
Candidates: Submit A Profile
Adding a profile helps you connect with compelling opportunities across all budget size arts organizations.
- 100% free and confidential. Employers can’t access the database without a paid membership plan.
- Create a job search profile focused as much on your skills compared to just experience.
- Update your search status any time.
Currently, it’s open to arts admins interested working in the US and Canada, and the larger the database, the more value everyone gets from the platform. Thank you for encouraging friends and colleagues to submit a resume. The entire process is quick, easy, and you can update it at any time.