You’re a busy guy so we’ll keep this tight: #alliwantforchristmas.
As a consultant…
- A digital assistant that doesn’t make me want to punch Siri, I mean her, I mean IT in the virtual face.
- A reliable and easy way to hook a vintage rotary phone up to Comcast VoIP service along with a Win8/Win10 app for Comcast Connect.
As a culture blogger…
- An entire year free of writing about labor disputes due to lack of subject material. Scratch that, let’s aim lower and start with world peace.
As a technology provider…
- One hour of every performing art organization’s time to explain via webcast how to properly craft and evaluate technology based RFPs so you can get a deliverable you both actually need and deserve.
- Rigid CRM coding standards so nonprofits can move from one provider to the next without the need for spending a quarter of their annual marketing budget, hiring dedicated migration specialists, or taking four months to map proprietary data fields and create new workflows.
As an entrepreneur…
- Genuine interest from venture capitalists in opportunities geared toward the nonprofit performing arts sector.
What about you, what are some of the highlights on your #alliwantforchristmas letter to Santa?