Today is the deadline for voting at the 2019 Nonprofit Technology Conference (#19NTC). So if you haven’t done so already, I would be crazy grateful if you took a moment to swing by and vote for one or more of my sessions.
You will need a registered user account to vote but they have got that process down to a science. It takes less than a minute to registrar and it delivers you directly to the session page where you can cast your vote. It’s so easy you might think it’s a mistake.
Just select the “Login/Signup” button in the main menu, fill out a few form fields, and you’re all set.
60 percent of decision making juice comes from individual user votes so don’t think this is some sort of “we value your opinion until it comes time to make the decision” sort of thing. Quite the contrary, your votes have a great deal of impact.
Red Pill/Blue Pill: Effective Data Driven Decision Making
Click. Click. Done. Must-Have Google Analytics Settings
Master Responsive Web Design With Chrome’s Device Mode
If you aren’t already a full NTEN member, I strongly recommend joining.
And to everyone who has already voted, THANK YOU for taking the time to make your voice heard!
Full Session Descriptions
Full Description | Leadership Category
- Learn the differences between reporting and analysis
- Depersonalize mission driven decision making.
- Empowering your team members with analysis.
All it takes to master the tools of responsive design is this 30 min tactical session on how to use Chrome’s device emulator and Inspect Element DevTools.Don’t let the fact that we’re using terms like “DevTools” scare you away. It’s designed for nonprofit managers who are NOT fluent in code.Chock-full of life changing goodness:
1) Skills to tweak your website design across all devices.
2) Get more out of responsive design than you knew existed.
3) A practical skill set you’ll use every day moving.
4) The ability to look like a genius in front of your peers.
Without a doubt, Google Analytics (GA) does all sorts of great things but that doesn’t mean you are getting a complete picture. To get every last drop of that sweet, sweet Google juice, you’ll need to activate and/or setup several key features.
All attendees will be able to implement the following must-have GA settings in real-time:
1) Activate Demographics and User Metrics
2) Filtering Out Your Own Visits
3) Activate Search Tracking and Enhanced Link Attribution
4) Adjusting Session Settings and Campaign Lengths
5) Setting Your Primary URL