- When:, Feb. 27, 2019 | 1:30–5:30 p.m.
- Where: 70th Annual SETC Convention | Knoxville, TN
This is a special pre-registration session that is free to convention attendees. Unlike a number of similar conference sessions, we’ll get to spend more time with attendees, allowing us to really dig into their respective metrics realities.
Session Description #DataDrivenSETC
Do you look at your Google Analytics data and not know what to do next? Are you not getting the most out of your Facebook advertising campaigns? Do your emails have lackluster open rates? Do you go with gut instinct because you’re not sure what else to do? The key to successfully engaging your audience includes using data to deliver the right message to the right person at the right time.
Organizations that successfully cultivate a data-driven culture reap a multitude of benefits. This workshop will help attendees better understand the tools available, provide an implementation friendly guide to data-driven communication techniques, and offer a path to successfully cultivating a data-driven organizational culture.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Establish the key components that contribute to an effective data driven culture
- Determine what data is important for your organization
- Differentiate between reporting and analytics
- Create segmentation strategies to lower costs and maximize results
- Set up a communications strategy
- Empower team members with analysis
- Identify meaningful outcomes
- A complete session agenda will be made available at the conference site.
All attendees will have access to a companion microsite designed especially for this conference with expanded resource content.
This session is relevant for team members at organizations of all budget sizes as well as individual artists and focuses on free and low-cost resources.
Conference Dates and Deadlines
- Convention Dates: Feb. 27 – March 3, 2019
- Convention Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
- Registration Opens: Oct. 15, 2018 (Noon ET)
- Hotel Reservations Open: Nov. 12, 2018
- Early-Bird Registration Deadline: Dec. 14, 2018 (Noon ET)
- Online Registration Deadline: Jan. 22, 2019 (Noon ET)