Since its launch in April 2011, Adaptation Jobs has steadily grown in traffic and content. That growth kicked into high gear in 2017 and that was a good sign that it was ready for the next big step in its development. To that end, Adaptistration Jobs Is Now ArtsAdminJobs.com!
Moving everything to a new branded platform provides increased flexibility to reach beyond what have been the core of listings within the orchestra and opera fields. The new goal is to continue increasing the site’s reach and become the leading destination for arts admin listings across the entire arts and culture sector.
Even before the migration, the site offered one of the best employer and job seeker user experiences you could find. This next step sets that bar even higher; here’s an overview of everything that’s new and improved:
Familiar And Enhanced
- The homepage listings work exactly the same as do individual job pages.
- Job seekers can still save listings and create email alerts while employers have the same listing management tools they’ve grown to rely on.
- Improved: creating a new account, recovering your password, and editing your account benefit from an updated and streamlined dashboard.
Streamlined Featured Listing Pricing
- First and foremost, basic listings remain (and will always be) 100 percent free for all employers,
- We combined the existing featured listing options into a single offering that includes everything: sticky top placement, callout styling and featured placement in Adaptistration, ArtsHacker, and Inside The Arts weekly newsletters (that’s more than 4000 list subscribers per week!).
To help celebrate the launch, we’re offering $5.00 off Featured Listings through the end of August! And none of this coupon or discount code nonsense; the sale price will be automatically applied when submitting your featured listing.
A Renewed Commitment To Our Field
- If you frequent other arts admin jobs board, you’ve probably noticed some are beginning to integrate aggregated listings from major commercial jobs boards, like those from indeed.com. The result is you end up wasting your time filtering out listings from fields that have nothing to do with the arts and culture sector but just happen to have similar keywords, such as “Symphony Handyman” or any other business that has an industry keyword in their name or job description. No one has time for that nonsense!
- As a legitimate employer from the arts and culture sector, you don’t deserve to have the value of your opening deluded by this practice.
- Rest assured, ArtsAdminJobs.com will never inject aggregated job listing from other providers.
- Listing are still moderated (meaning they are reviewed before published to filter out spam listings) but the notification messages when your listing is published have been enhanced. Those messages will now be delivered within seconds of being published.
- New: employers now receive a message when their listing expires along with links to renew or post something new.
What Happens To Current User Accounts?
- All existing user accounts have been migrated.
- Existing employer listings have been moved over with the existing expiration and application submission settings.
- We strongly recommend resetting your password before attempting to log in for the first time.
- BOOKMARK THE NEW URL: ArtsAdminJobs.com
- FOLLOW ON TWITTER: If you follow new listings at the Adaptistration Jobs twitter feed, be sure to begin following @ARtsAdminJobs
- Be sure to let whoever is responsible for listing job openings online at your organization know about the switch.
- Share the news on your social media profiles.
From the onset, this jobs board has been all about developing an altruistic solution: provide the best user experience, make it free, and keep it simple. To that end, the commitment to maintaining a free platform for both employers and job seekers has never been stronger.
I am grateful to everyone who has helped spread the word over the years. Thank you!Visit Arts Admin Jobs