The latest installment in the series of articles I’m writing about how arts administrators can use the Laws of User Experience to be better at just about everything they do is now published!
This article focuses on Parkinson’s Law, which dictates any task will inflate until all the available time is spent. It’s common to apply this item to time management, it’s just as applicable to the processes we create for others. And while the article focuses on former, the lion’s share of content is about the latter.
There are several points of contact with examples you can explore:
- Ecommerce Checkout Process
- Required User Registration
- Mutually Exclusive Shipping Info
- Multi-Option Cart Donations
- Online Forms And Lead Generation
- Email Subscriptions